Digital creativity and Adobe have been synonymous for decades now. What started as a platform for creating and publishing photos and graphics eventually evolved into an eCommerce leader for creating revenue-generating digital experiences. After acquiring Magento (a leading eCommerce platform) in 2018, Adobe integrated the Adobe Experience Cloud with Magento to provide businesses with an all-inclusive platform for creating and delivering effective digital experiences.
If you are an eCommerce business owner, Adobe Commerce is the right way to go!
This blog discusses what Adobe Commerce has to offer for you to determine why it is the right choice for your business.
What is Abode Commerce?
Magento Commerce was renamed Adobe Commerce on April 21, 2021. Comprising tools and technologies that use the best of both Magento and Adobe in one, Adobe Commerce is a leading business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-customer (B2C) eCommerce platform with an easy and efficient CMS. Additionally, there are some advanced features like convenient backend integration, native B2B functionality, and personalisation, to help businesses get an edge over competitors. Businesses can also deliver end-to-end omnichannel experiences. Adobe Commerce eCommerce platforms are scalable, robust, and offer great performance
Let us discuss,
Why Adobe Commerce is an Ideal Choice for your Business?
Providing a seamless customer experience is crucial for every eCommerce business and impacts sales and revenue immensely. Therefore, for a significant B2B market share, you require a robust platform like Adobe Commerce.
Let us check out what Adobe Commerce has to offer to determine if it’s the ideal choice for your business.
- Live Search: Isn’t it frustrating when you can’t easily find the product you’re looking for while shopping online? To top that, poor navigation and an inefficient searching process make the entire shopping experience more annoying. Adobe Commerce resolved this issue with its AI-based live search functionality, making it easy to locate the product you’re looking for. As an eCommerce store owner, directing your customers to the right product page they’ve been searching for will not simply increase your conversion rates but will give you the edge against your competitors. It will provide eCommerce site owners with the possibility to set up a search experience that is blazingly fast, personalised, and that gets stronger and more intelligent over time thanks to Adobe Sensei. For websites that are built with the product recommendation feature, using the same product catalogue metadata will allow you to implement the live search.
- Native B2B Functionality: To provide tailored experiences to B2B clients, Adobe Commerce offers features like client-centric catalogues, customised pricing lists, and promotions and content that are specifically targeted at the client. You may manage corporate accounts, buyer roles and rights issued, workflow approvals, order tracking, account history, and more using its B2B self-service feature. Overall, order by SKU/CSV uploads, quick reordering, aided selling, quotation workflow, requesting, and requisition lists all help Adobe Commerce streamline the purchase process.
- Powerful Shopping Experiences: Supported with page-builder CMS, headless commerce, segmentation, targeting, multi-site support, and reference themes Adobe Commerce helps build engaging and functional website designs, that in turn help provide customers with a seamless shopping experience. Customers can also find products by leveraging AI-driven product suggestions based on previous purchases, layered navigation and filtering, and intelligent searches provided by Adobe Commerce. You can also increase conversion rates by using the platform’s drag-and-drop functionality, automatic sorting criteria, promotions & discounts, rich product pages, and information on product availability.
- Catalogue Management with an Array of Products: With Adobe Commerce, you can manage over 1 million products and thousands of categories on one dashboard. Also, you can create new customers and segment-specific catalogues depending on your preferences. Third-party PIM integrations like Akeneq, InRiver, Jasper, and more are easy with Adobe Commerce.
- Engagement with Customers Everywhere: With Adobe Commerce’s mobile responsive designs and email templates, you can reach out to customers across the globe, and sell on multiple channels through eProcurement systems and marketing automation. At the same time, you can communicate with your customers via real-time online chat and assist them with their queries.
- Orders from Anywhere and Enhance Fulfilment across All Channels:
With Adobe Commerce, you can
- Manage and distribute your inventory from a single, centralised location.
- Process orders across channels with intelligent sourcing.
- Fulfil omnichannel options such as pickup from a store, shipping to ship, and shipping from a store.
- Implementation of New Business Models: Through its subscription, digital goods, marketplaces, and virtual goods models, Adobe Commerce enhances your online selling processes and revenue funnels.
- Promotion of Business Growth with Actionable Data: Adobe Commerce offers powerful report-building and visualisation tools that facilitate easy data analytics. With these tools, you can integrate multiple data sources, dig deeper, derive actionable insights, and allow the sharing of data across teams. Using the pre-built custom reports, you will be able to create your files in an efficient and seamless manner.
- Future-proofing Operations: Adobe Commerce offers faster time-to-market services, excellent performance, IT optimisation costs, and full-fledged security; hence adopting the Adobe Commerce Cloud solutions makes your business future-ready. This allows you to streamline your business depending on your requirement and demands. You can use Marketplace extensions to expand your store capabilities and connect with any third-party solutions like Salesforce, Oracle, InRiver etc.
- One-stop Destination: Adobe Commerce offers everything that you would require to manage your online store. Not only can you run different brands’ accounts via different channel partners but can manage all these brands simultaneously. At the same time, you can make your website live and integrate it with your ERP and CRM solution. B2B companies may use their self-service facility to handle clients and credit online, track quotes, check in-depth order histories, and track orders. By providing a unified platform to your B2B clients across many brands and locations, such prospects increase the effectiveness of your company.
Are you planning on building an eCommerce solution that powers exceptional customer experience, personalised services and support?
If yes, then you need to conduct thorough research. The eCommerce platform you choose is going to be an integral contributing factor to your business; and Adobe Commerce is, without doubt, the perfect option for you.
To help you build an engaging and feature-rich eCommerce website, contact us at 18th DigiTech. We are a leading Adobe Gold Solution Partner and an award-winning digital agency having expertise in helping businesses succeed in the competitive eCommerce ecosystem.